From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Punishment. Draw vital energy from your foes to gain life force and grant boons to nearby allies. Gain additional life force per target struck. Convert a boon on affected enemies to torment.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Might (8s): 150 Condition Damage, 150 Power5
- Might (6s): 240 Condition Damage, 240 Power8
- Boon Conversion (8s): 528 Damage, 763 Damage if Foe Is Stationary3
- : 1Boons Converted to Conditions
- Life Force: 10%
- Life Force per Hit: 2%
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 300
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Sadistic Searing — Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: