From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Project a defensive dome around yourself and grant stability to nearby allies.
— In-game description
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Mass Momentum — Gain might while you have stability. Your Function Gyro applies stability to allies when cast.
- Object in Motion — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: