The Raven Sanctum is an area inside a mountain in Bjora Marches, which becomes accessible to a character after completing The Invitation. It is a trial in which Raven tests his havrouns, forcing them to navigate a maze, question their perceptions, and ponder the solutions to three hypothetical dilemmas. There are no right answers to these dilemmas; their purpose is to improve the havroun's wisdom by demonstrating the complexity of life and its lack of straightforward solutions to problems.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interests
- Raven Pass —
- Raven's Gate — (Straddles the border between Raven Sanctum and Frozen Pass)
- Raven Barrier Shrine
- Raven Light Shrine
- Raven Lock
- Research Notes: Ancient Raven Lens (Only if the Raven Lens Scholar achievement has been completed)
- Rewards of Providence
- Rewards of Wisdom
- Rewards of the Beyond
- One of the following, dependent on answers chosen:
- Rewards of Dawn (If obtained Grace of Dawn)
- Rewards of Daybreak (If obtained Blessing of Daybreak)
- Rewards of Dusk (If obtained Grace of Dusk)
- Rewards of Evening (If obtained Consecration of Evening)
- Rewards of Midday (If obtained Invocation of Midday or Supplication of Midday)
- Rewards of Morning (If obtained Consecration of Morning)
- Rewards of Twilight (If obtained Blessing of Twilight)
- Daily Bjora Marches: Daily Raven Sanctum Blessing — Successfully navigate the Raven Sanctum to obtain a daily blessing. (0)
- Whisper in the Dark: Mysteries of the Raven Sanctum — Unlock the mysteries of the Raven Sanctum. (10 )
- Upon arriving at a Raven Totem, after the phrase "Seeker of...", you can interact with it sooner if you leave the room and return.
- The vision of the wounded hunter seen during the first trial uses the same model as The Mossman.
- The vision of the old queen seen during the third trial uses the same model as Siegemaster Dulfy.