From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the area. For the Strike Mission location sometimes called Raven Sanctum, see Sanctum Arena.
- Bjora Marches
- Connects to
- Asgeir's Legacy (N)
Frozen Pass (E)
Fallen Ruins (S)
Boreal Pass (W)
Frostborn Cascades (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Raven Sanctum is an area inside a mountain in Bjora Marches, which becomes accessible to a character after completing The Invitation. It is a trial in which Raven tests his havrouns, forcing them to navigate a maze, question their perceptions, and ponder the solutions to three hypothetical dilemmas. There are no right answers to these dilemmas; their purpose is to improve the havroun's wisdom by demonstrating the complexity of life and its lack of straightforward solutions to problems.
The trials may be navigated once per day for a beneficial effect and some loot. See Mysteries of the Raven Sanctum for details.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Raven Pass —
- Raven's Gate — (Straddles the border between Raven Sanctum and Frozen Pass)
- Raven Barrier Shrine
- Raven Light Shrine
- Raven Lock
- Research Notes: Ancient Raven Lens (Only if the Raven Lens Scholar achievement has been completed)
- Rewards of Providence
- Rewards of Wisdom
- Rewards of the Beyond
- One of the following, dependent on answers chosen:
- Rewards of Dawn (If obtained Grace of Dawn)
- Rewards of Daybreak (If obtained Blessing of Daybreak)
- Rewards of Dusk (If obtained Grace of Dusk)
- Rewards of Evening (If obtained Consecration of Evening)
- Rewards of Midday (If obtained Invocation of Midday or Supplication of Midday)
- Rewards of Morning (If obtained Consecration of Morning)
- Rewards of Twilight (If obtained Blessing of Twilight)
- Daily Icebrood Saga: Daily Raven Sanctum Blessing — Successfully navigate the Raven Sanctum to obtain a daily blessing. (0)
- Whisper in the Dark: Mysteries of the Raven Sanctum — Unlock the mysteries of the Raven Sanctum. (10 )
- Upon arriving at a Raven Totem, after the phrase "Seeker of...", you can interact with it sooner if you leave the room and return.
- The vision of the wounded hunter seen during the first trial uses the same model as The Mossman.
- The vision of the old queen seen during the third trial uses the same model as Siegemaster Dulfy.