From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fractured Lake is an area in Bjora Marches.
Locations and objectives
- Defend the kodan priestess (80)
- Follow Jhavi into Drakkar's lair (80) [Group Event]
- Help the kodan gather fish for the village (80)
- Trial of Koda: Defeat the enemies emerging from the depths (80) [Group Event]
- Corrupted Griffon
- Icebrood Colossus
- Icebrood Elemental
- Icebrood Goliath
- Icebrood Kodan
- Icebrood Quaggan
- Icebrood Troll
- Icebrood Wolf
- Veteran Icebrood Colossus
- Veteran Icebrood Kodan
- Veteran Icebrood Norn
- Veteran Icebrood Troll
- Veteran Icebrood Wolf
- A trio of patrolling Vigil members running around western bjora passing through the lake
- Vigil Marksman: These whispers are driving me crazy.
- Vigil Crusader: Actually, as I understand it, the whispers are a kind of siege mechanism.
- Vigil Tactician: I have many issues with that analogy.
- Vigil Crusader: Well, think about it: Jormag whispers to everyone, break them down over time. And you can't escape them.
- Vigil Tactician: We absolutely could escape them. We would just need to go very, very far away.
- Vigil Marksman: Which we will not do, because that would be fleeing. And fleeing is cowardly.
- Vigil Marksman: I would rather listen to a dragon whisper in my ear than be labeled as a coward.
- Vigil Crusader: It is nice to have priorities.
- Vigil Marksman: You think Drakkar would come out there?
- Vigil Crusader: Unlikely. The last report I heard, it was keeping beneath the ice.
- Vigil Tactician: It's not just beneath the ice. It's in the ice.
- Vigil Marksman: In the Ice? You mean frozen? Like it was in Svanir's time? If it's defenseless, we should strike now.
- Vigil Tactician: No, see, Drakkar can swim through solid ice like it's water.
- Vigil Crusader: Ice is water.
- Vigil Tactician: Solid water. Which one does not normally swim through. Don't talk to me about states of matter.
- Vigil Marksman: She made a good point. Ice is water. There's no need to get angry about it.
- Vigil Tactician: Okay, we're done talking. Talking time is over
- Resource nodes