From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Boreal Pass is an area in Bjora Marches.
Locations and objectives
- Mastery Insight
- Bjora Marches Insight: The Lost Kodan Ship
- At the Kodan Shipwreck
- Ghost kodan: The supplies are spoiling. How much longer do you think we'll be stuck here?
- Ghost kodan: Won't last very long without food. We'll have to start sending hunting parties. Brother? Are you there? Where are you?
- Ghost kodan: The waters receded. That is the only explanation.
- Ghost kodan: I should never have relied on those maps. The dragon...it changed the mountains. This is all my fault.
- Ghost kodan: Koda help me, I must find a way to protect my people before the weather turns again.
- Ghost kodan (1): Are you all right? Koda's claws, we've stopped moving.
- Ghost kodan (2): That's not possible. The waterways south are well mapped.
- Ghost kodan (1): Things have changed since the dragon stirred. Maps are not as useful as they once were.
- Ghost kodan (2): It's so quiet.
- A trio of Vigil members arriving from the eastern side
- Vigil Crusader: Any chance of those reinforcements?
- Vigil Tactician: Jhavi doesn't like the idea of serving up a whole army for Drakkar.
- Vigil Marksman: Jormag. Serving up an army for Jormag.
- Vigil Tactician: Drakkar, Jormag, either or.
- Vigil Marksman: Those are two very different hunts. You should not be so dismissive.
- Vigil Crusader: So, what is the difference between Jormag and Drakkar? The briefing made it sound like Drakkar was a mouth.
- Vigil Marksman: Like the Mouth of Zhaitan? Or the Mouth of Mordremoth?
- Vigil Tactician: Neither. All these whispers are Jormag's. An actual Elder Dragon speaking to you. To me. To all of us.
- Vigil Tactician: But Jormag is very far away. So it needs a kind of ...transmission tower for us to hear it. That's Drakkar.
- Vigil Marksman: Drakkar isn't a tower. Drakkar is a monster.
- Vigil Tactician: Ugh. I know that; it's not literally a tower.
- Vigil Marksman: It's a monster.
- Vigil Crusader: Yes, she knows. I know. We all know.
- Vigil Crusader: Actually, as I understand it, the whispers are a kind of siege mechanism.
- Vigil Tactician: I have issues with that analogy.
- Vigil Crusader: Well, think about it: Jormag whispers to everyone, breaks them down over time. And you can't escape them.
- Vigil Tactician: We absolutely could escape them. We would just need to go very, very far away.
- Vigil Marksman: Which we will not do, because that would be fleeing. And fleeing is cowardly.
- Vigil Marksman: I would rather listen to a dragon whisper in my ear than be labeled a coward.
- Vigil Crusader: It is nice to have priorities.
- Resource nodes