From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Debbie's Cake (3)||Consumable||Basic||0|
|Bundle of Inscribed Shards||Service||Exotic||2,688|
|Mini Basenji||Miniature||Exotic||105,000 +|
|Mini Brindle Basenji||Miniature||Exotic||105,000 +|
|Volatile Mining Pick||Mining pick||Fine||4,900|
|Volatile Logging Axe||Logging axe||Fine||4,900|
|Volatile Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Fine||4,900|
|Trader's Key||Service||Rare||245 +|
- Debbie's Cakes require that the player has destroyed at least one Infected Crop while sparing healthy ones, and are only available for purchase once per day per character.
- If no healthy crops were burned, you may buy 3 cakes from her.
- If 1-2 healthy crops were burned, you may buy 1 cake from her.
- If 3 or more healthy crops were burned, you may not buy any cakes from her.
- I support your cause personally, but you should know this community is divided. People are hungry and scared. The king's gone to ground and abandoned us. Our way of life is collapsing.
People are trying to get emergency food here. What's your supply situation?
- We keep finding plague scarabs in our fields. We're almost out of fresh meat... What if all our crops are contaminated?
- I can hunt up some meat. Maybe there's a chance to save your crops, too.
- Hang in there. I'll see what I can do to help.
- Thank you, Commander. We're still in a tough situation here, but you've eased tensions in our community for now.
- Glad to pitch in. What do you have there?
- Take care, Clanmarshal.
- If your crop-burning was done as part of the Guns, Germs, and Steal mission, your daily allotment of cakes will be mailed directly to you instead of being purchasable from Sana that day.