From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Frog in a Jar||Accessory||Fine||45||364|
|Frog in a Jar||Accessory||Masterwork||45||721|
|Coconuts in Bulk||Container||Basic||—||112|
|Lionguard Heavy Footguards||Heavy boots||Fine||45||287|
|Lionguard Leather Footguards||Medium boots||Fine||45||287|
|Lionguard Cloth Footguards||Light boots||Fine||45||287|
|Lionguard Rifle of Force||Rifle||Masterwork||45||861|
|Enhanced Miner's Hammer Mark G||Hammer||Fine||45||434|
- drakes! Keep it down! You'll disturb the
- poachers have been creeping into the nests and stealing eggs, causing the drakes to become more aggressive. There have always been drakes here, but
What do we do?
- First, we can discourage the drakes from encroaching on the road. Then, turn the drakes on the poachers.
How do we discourage the drakes?
- traps along the perimeter of the nest. The drakes are easily lured by food. if you could help them, it'd be great. I have my Lionguard setting up
- How do we get the drakes to go after the poachers.
- I understand.
Can't I just go kill the drakes?
- I can't deny the logic in that. But I prefer an approach that involves leaving any non-aggressive drakes in peace.
- How would you do it, then? (same as "First, we can discourage the drakes..." above)
- No. I'm pretty sure it's the only way.
- Got it.
- Lion's Arch?
If they're a menace, why not exterminate them for the good of
- That's short-sighted. Some worse predator could take their place, and the drakes are normally not a large problem. No, for now we'll only discourage aggression.
- What do you propose then? (same as "First, we can discourage the drakes..." above)
- I disagree.
- I need to be going.
- What can I do to help you deal with them? (same as "First, we can discourage the drakes..." above)
- Excuse me, then.
- You've done a great service to the Lionguard here. I'm afraid I've run out of things for you to do now.
- Think you could manage a reward?
- I was glad to help.