From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I'm trapping drakes. Help me out or move along. I can't be wasting time if I'm ever going to catch up to Pilfar.
- Only the second best trapper that ever lived! But he'll take my place as number one if he wins today.
How did you and Pilfar end up in the Lionguard?
- We were arrested. Illegal poaching. We had a choice between jail or joining the 'guard and working off the crime. So here we are. It's not bad, really.
So show me how to help you.
- Catch a frog. It's disgusting, but the drakes love 'em. Put it in a trap. When the drakes come for a snack, BAM!
But why all the trouble? Can't you just go get them?
- Tunnira's rules. She says we're not to go in after them, and she's the boss.
- I guess you have a point there. How do we do this? (Same as "Catch a frog..." above)
- That's absurd. I'll go talk with Tunnira.
- I like the sound of that. I'll go catch a frog.
It's noble of you to carry out your punishment with dedication and humility.
- Well, I do have to admit, it is pretty fun. And it's what I used to do anyway. No point in complaining just for the sake of complaining.
- If it's so much fun, tell me how to do it, too. (Same as "Catch a frog..." above)
- Sounds like things worked out.
- Not really.
- Sounds fun. Let me give it a shot. (Same as "Catch a frog..." above)
- Bait? Afraid to go in there after them, eh? (Same as "Tunnira's rules..." above)
- Better get to work then.
- I'll help. What do I do? (Same as "Catch a frog..." above)
- Here's me, moving along.