From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Map of location
- Before completion
- Firing cannons is all about precision, timing, and patience. Think you've got what it takes?
What do I have to do?
- Use any of my cannons over there to hit the targets on the cliff side. Hit three, and I'll be satisfied."
- You bet.
- After completion
- You handle a cannon pretty well.
- If players simply click the fire option, they get no range from the cannon. To gain range and altitude, left-click and hold the fire option and then release. Players will see a shell fire into the cliff side and can adjust right and left, as well as altitude based on how long the player holds the fire option. If the cannons have not previously been used, players will also need to align the cannon left/right too.
- Players need to hit three different targets. However, they may notice that the cannons are aimed correctly at the assorted targets, depending on previous players in the area.
- When players hit the target, it will explode, get noticeably skinnier and one of the red thumbs down signs sitting on the parapet of the castle will turn into a blue thumbs up sign. The three thumb signs indicate progress towards the hero challenge.