From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Moves Evasively
- Regenerates Health
- Claw - Melee auto-attack.
- Pincer Snap - Melee auto-attack used interchangeably with Claw.
- Block - The crab channels to withdraw into its shell, blocking incoming attacks and gaining Regeneration. This effect ends after 3 seconds or once 3 attacks have been blocked.
- Stolen skills
|Chunk of Crabmeat||Trophy||Junk||1||45-55, 80|
- Although initially neutral creatures, Ornery Crabs will threaten whenever a player draws near, and after several seconds they will turn aggressive towards anyone still within their range.
- Threatening ("/threaten" in chat) the crab back will neutralize it back to a Hermit Crab. However, targeting it first before threatening is said to cause the crab to take the threat personally and attack you.
- The Ornery Crab in Lion's Arch is the only NPC within a city that can be attacked and defeated.