From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hey, you look like you can trap some drakes. Why don't you help me get a few points here?
- Yeah, points! I'm having a little competition with my friend over there to see who can bag the most drakes.
I didn't think charr usually made friends with
- The world's changed, pal. Friendship doesn't have to be limited to your warband or legion or whatever you're part of. In times like this, I say everyone could use more allies.
Fair enough. So, tell me how to help.
- Catch a frog and use it to set my traps. When the drakes come for it, we'll smash them!
Why can't we just go get the drakes?
- We're not allowed to encroach on drake territory. We just "discourage" the ones who wander near the road. Tunnira's rules.
- I see. Discourage by death. Let's do it, then.
- Set traps. Smash drakes. Got it.
Neither of you have a chance against me!
- Settle down. We have a few rules.
- Rules? (Same as "We're not allowed...")
- So how can I help? (Same as "Catch a frog...")
- I'd love to! (Same as "Catch a frog...")
- Because I have much better things to do.