From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Shadow Skelk (7)
Jumping Puzzle Walkthrough
|Search YouTube for videos related to Shamans Rookery.|
- You get credit for finishing the jumping puzzle after opening the final door and approaching the chest.
- Sacred Ravens and Sacred Bears have a PBAoE knockback while Sacred Wolfs and Wolf Shamans have a PBAoE fear, position yourself so that you don't get knocked or feared off a ledge.
- The two Leopard Shamans can quickly inflict a lot of damage to lower level players.
- Stability can be used to prevent the knockbacks and fears, making it fairly easy to jump straight to the end of the puzzle.
- Sacred Ravens land in the same places every time, so they can be avoided with careful observation.