|It has been suggested that this article be split into articles entitled Shamans Rookery (jumping puzzle). (discuss)|
|Search YouTube for video walkthroughs about Shamans Rookery.|
- Jump across platforms, heading to the back right corner of the cave while fighting shamans of different animals.
- Getting close to a Raven causes knockback.
- Getting close to a Wolf causes Fear.
- Getting close to a Bear causes Chilled.
- Kill the two leopard shamans to open gate and access the chest.
- Alternatively, it is possible to completely bypass the Spirit of the Wolf section of this puzzle by passing through the crows, and then jumping directly to the cliff on the right of the Spirit of the Bear. Once there, players can run through the Spirit of the Bear challenge and jump directly to the Spirit of the Snow Leopard section.
Raven and Bear shamans have knockback, position yourself not to be knocked down the ledges. The two leopard shamans inflict bleeding and a lot of damage in a short amount of time. Most classes would be advised to fight them with two players. A ranger can solo them with 2 bear pets.
Use stability skills to prevent control effects like knockback and fear, this makes it fairly easy to jump straight to the end of the puzzle.