Map of Conundrum Cubed
is a jumping puzzle
located in the north-western part of Mount Maelstrom
, north of Govoran Waypoint.
 Getting there
Start from the Govoran Waypoint in Govoran Terraces and head north and find the gap in the wall.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Conundrum Cubed jumping puzzle.
- Enter the cave.
- Climb up the "cube mountain" until you are eye-level with some cubes that release spikes every 10 seconds.
- Jump the four cubes towards the root.
- Run into the electric spark, which teleports you to another root.
- Run down the root into the structure with the rats and the swinging logs.
- Wait for the logs to stop and then run into the next spark; this teleports you to a hill.
- Walk a few steps uphill then jump West across the spiked cubes towards the center platform, bear left and walk into this spark.
- Jump down onto the ledge, and walk into the closest spark to you.
- You will be on a stone bridge with a spark at one end. Opposite the spark is a sloped stone platform that you can run up. There will be two small cubes with a spark in front of them. Jump into this spark, and you will be teleported to the chest.
- Step 5 has an alternate path: Instead of running down the root, turn around to face the spark and jump on the cube to your left. It may take a couple of tries, but once you're up you can jump past the spark into another, which skips to step 8.
- Steps number 7 and 8 can be skipped by teleporting past the closest spark and skip the cube jumping (Lightning Flash, Blink, etc)
- Speed boosts, teleports, and shadow steps are useful for avoiding the spikes.
From entrance, make a u-turn to the left to find the teleporter. Turn around and face the structure.
Walk to other side of cube.
Alternate path that skips to 2nd to last step, bit tricky
Follow the branch to the ledge.
Log traps will cripple and more often than not, throw you off the edge.
Here you have two choices. Move on to step 9 and try to get across, or perform a dodge roll through the first warp on this ledge to the one behind it and pick up with step 11.
This spark requires you to approach from the side. Do not fall off the edge as the fall will kill you.
Ignore the spike trap blocks and just jump to the lower platform.
Walk up the ramp and jump to the block, then jump to the spark. Splendid Chest on the other side. Warp above it will take you to teleporter from 1.