Getting there
Crimson Plateau is located on the large rock structure directly south of Redreave Mill Waypoint. The start of the puzzle is pile of crumbled rocks that allow you to get to the upper level. It's located directly north of the scout, Tigris Furyclaw.
|Search YouTube for video walkthroughs about Crimson Plateau.|
1. Go east until you reach the edge of the platform and see a large boulder surrounded by little rocks on the north side. Jump onto the tall rock a little further out to jump onto here. Jump up to the next level.
2. Head right when you are given the chance to go right or straight. When you reach the wall, walk around the right side until you find the slightly hidden hole and go through.
3. Go up the rocks to the east, around up to the top; walk to the edge of the platform and face the wall ahead. There is a hole in that wall, covered by vines. Jump to it and through. Fight the level 23 Grawl that appears.
4. Run around to your left, then make a right, and jump up to the grassy platform on the west side. Go south and jump across (you should see onions to harvest).
4. Face northeast. You should see a staircase and two broken pillars. Jump on to the nearest, then to the other pillar, and then up to the stairs. Go up the stairs.
5. Face south to find a grassy rock pillar. Long jump onto it (speed buff may help) and proceed to the rocky ledge facing west.