Crimson Plateau is located on the large rock structure directly south of Redreave Mill Waypoint. The start of the puzzle is a pile of crumbled rocks that allow you to get to the upper level. It's located directly north of the scout, Tigris Furyclaw.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Crimson Plateau.|
1. We start off at the Scout Tigris Furyclaw. Just north-east from her there is a few rocks leading up to the first platform with three Cliff Bats. Continue west to some more rocks and climb up to the next level to get to the puzzle.
2. As soon as you get up, walk east, around the big boulder and continue to the edge. To the left of you now, there is a small passage covered with leaves, between another big boulder and a wall, go through and continue the path up to a new platform, and another one with a bush.
3. Walk past the bush to the edge. Here you will see a big wall in front of you, with leaves covering a hole, if you look carefully, you should see it, jump through it. Walk through the tunnel and turn left. Continue this grassy path until you see a Grawl Raider. Do Not jump down to him, instead jump up to the platform to your left (west), left of the two walls.
4. Continue left of the wall, and jump over to the platform with a big tree on it. After the jump, look to your left (east), there is two broken pillars and a staircase. Jump to the pillars and then to the staircase. Walk to the edge of the staircase-platform and jump to the little grassy platform in front of you.
5. From here you just make a big jump to the west, down to the big platform. Jump down to the Veteran Grawl Shaman, kill him and collect your chest.
This method skips most of the puzzle.
Step 1 is the same:
1. Go east until you reach the edge of the platform and see a large boulder surrounded by little rocks on the north side. Jump onto the tall rock a little further out to jump onto here. Jump up to the next level.
Step 2 is a bit different, and skips almost the entire puzzle.
2. After jumping up to the next level, at the point where you are facing a path forward and a path to the right, instead look to your left. Jump onto the flat rock next to you, then face south. You will need to jump onto that ledge above. Once on that ledge, you jump up again and you are on the "rocky platform" mentioned in step 6 of the initial guide. From that point, you jump down, kill the veteran shaman, and loot the chest.