Map of Tribulation Caverns
Location within Dredgehaunt Cliffs
is a jumping puzzle and area located in Dredgehaunt Cliffs
The jumping puzzle starts on the same plateau that houses the chest from Tribulation Rift Scaffolding on a cleft in the rocks behind the Veteran Stone Guardian. It will look like snow, but not entirely.
You must complete the Tribulation Rift Scaffolding jumping puzzle in order to reach the entrance to Tribulation Caverns.
This cave system is home to many ice elementals and ice imps.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle.
- Follow the passageway to a large cave.
- Make a couple long jumps across the pillars.
- Follow the left side of the third pillar, there are Barred Owls perched here for some indication.
- Jump to the slope and down to a bridge. There are a couple Ice Elementals located on this bridge and the next one.
- Follow the path up and head across the next bridge, passing some Ice Imps.
- In the next room, look to your right to see rocks that allow you to get on the platforms.
- There will be exploding ice traps along this path up the hill that hit pretty hard, inflict 4 stack of Vulnerability, and can mess up your jumps.
- Jump across a couple platforms, then follow the platforms up the hill.
- When you get to the top platform, you will have to make a huge jump to the platforms on the opposite side of the hill. A speed boost is recommended.
- Continue up the hill using the platforms.
- Make another large jump to the opposite side again.
- Follow the platforms along the cliff until you get to an ice bridge.
- Head across the bridge and follow the rock face,
- Make a couple precise jumps the pillars to the end.
- Grab your Grand Chest and follow the nearby passage that leads to Dissun's Mine.
- Bringing a speed boost will help make some jumps.
- You will have to fight enemies on narrow platforms, avoid movement skills.
- The ice traps trigger periodically; time your jumps after they trigger.