Map of Tribulation Caverns
Location within Dredgehaunt Cliffs
is a jumping puzzle located in Dredgehaunt Cliffs
The jumping puzzle starts on the same plateau that houses the chest from Tribulation Rift Scaffolding on a cleft in the rocks behind the Veteran Stone Guardian.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle.
- Follow the passageway to a large cave.
- Make a couple long jumps across the pillars.
- Follow the left side of the third pillar, there are Barred Owls perched here for some indication.
- Jump to the slope and down to a bridge. There are a couple Ice Elementals located on this bridge and the next one.
- Follow the path up and head across the next bridge, passing some Ice Imps.
- In the next room, look to your right to see rocks that allow you to get on the platforms.
- There will be exploding ice traps along this path up the hill that hit pretty hard, inflict 4 stack of Vulnerability, and can mess up your jumps.
- Jump across a couple platforms, then follow the platforms up the hill.
- When you get to the top platform, you will have to make a huge jump to the platforms on the opposite side of the hill. A speed boost is recommended.
- Continue up the hill using the platforms.
- Make another large jump to the opposite side again.
- Follow the platforms along the cliff until you get to an ice bridge.
- Head across the bridge and follow the rock face,
- Make a couple precise jumps the pillars to the end.
- Grab your Grand Chest and follow the nearby passage that leads to Dissun's Mine.
- Bringing a speed boost will help make some jumps.
- You will have to fight enemies on narrow platforms, avoid movement skills.
- The ice traps trigger periodically; time your jumps after they trigger.