Tribulation Rift Scaffolding
Map of Tribulation Rift Scaffolding
The Tribulation Rift Scaffolding is the southwestern section of the Dredgehaunt Cliffs leading to the vista in the same area. The entrance to Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle is located at the end of this puzzle
 Getting there
Leave the entrance tunnel to Sorrow's Embrace and turn right (south). Hugging the wall to your right, pass under two wooden towers, then take the ramp up in the middle of the 3rd tower. This is the only tower with a clear ramp leading up. There is a shortcut you can get up, especially if you fall. If you get to the west side, where Defeat the dredge commissar event takes place, you can jump from a small rock to the platform with the barrel and continue from there.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to Tribulation Rift Scaffolding jumping puzzle.
- Follow the ramp up four levels then turn around and jump across to the platform.
- Follow four platforms until you arrive at a large rocky outcropping.
- You can either jump on to the rocky outcropping on the far side or continue around on some platforms leading to the same outcropping.
- From the top of the outcropping, stand on the ridge next to the round pillar and jump onto the platform.
- Head up the tower using the ramps, making a couple roundabouts.
- Circle counter clockwise climbing the outside of the tower with routine jumps and ramps.
- Position yourself on the outside corner of the current ramp to get the best angle to jump to the next.
- You will notice a platformed tethered to a boom. It's possible to jump here to the platform using a Leap skill or similar without going all the way to the top of the boom.
- At the top of tower, go out to the end of the boom.
- Drop to the tethered platform below then to the next tower or simply jump all the way to the next tower.
- Head up this second tower and jump to the platform connected to the cliff.
- Follow the series of platforms along the side of the cliff.
- There is a spot you must walk a cliff ledge. Follow the cliff lip to get over to the vista. Reaching this point will trigger the Defeat the stone guardian and its minions event.
- If you fall at the cliff lip, you will land on some rocks below. You can head forward and jump onto the dome and then make your way back up.
- Follow the cliff up to the flat area with the Splendid Chest, defeat the elemental as needed.
- There are no variable obstacles that interfere with any jump; but some jumps require precision to avoid overhangs and corners.
- The path is unambiguous; except for the outcropping there is always only one way to go; but sometimes you need to look around to see that one way.
- There are several places where you need to go to the platform above you. You jump to a midway platform, turn around, and jump to the upper one.
- If you miss a jump and fall, use the movement keys to move closer to the tower to land on a lower platform.
- You must reach the end of this puzzle in order to enter the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle.