The Frozen Maw
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the meta event. For the point of interest, see The Frozen Maw (location). For the legendary leviathan, see The Maw.
The Frozen Maw
- Total events
The Frozen Maw is a meta event that takes place in Hunter's Lake and Frusenfell Creek within Wayfarer Foothills and ends with a Glorious Chest. It will repeat after a period of time from the end of the last event.
- The Maw is quiet.
- Nearby grawl have grown unusually aggressive and are now assaulting Krennakk's Homestead.
- Scholar Brogun waits at Krennakk's Homestead for help investigating the aggressive grawl near the Maw.
- Scholar Brogun is headed to the Maw to investigate the grawl.
- The grawl are worshipping a dragon totem. It must be destroyed. Scholar Brogun declares victory after 5:00 if Totem isn't destroyed.
- The Sons of Svanir are summoning something in the Maw. Svanir summoning ritual completes in: 15:00
- A powerful Svanir shaman is menacing the Maw.
- Kill the Svanir shaman chief to break his control over the ice elemental (10) [Group Event]
- The Svanir shaman chief has been driven from the Maw.
- Failing any of the events won't change how the meta event plays out. It'll always move on to the next step.
- Scholar Brogun will say an audible line of "Finish your drinks, it's fighting time" that can be heard within range of him. At this point the event will begin.
- The event chain will end regardless if the totem is successfully destroyed and the Svanir Shaman Chief isn't scheduled to appear (Around 15 mins past the hour every second hour).
- Before Tequatl Rising, beating all the pre-events before the timer ran out would reduce the Shaman's health by 25%.