From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Vendrake's Homestead Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Heart of Corruption —
- Vendrake's Homestead
- Collect armor scraps and bring them to Rani so he can build a snowman army to scare the grawl (9)
- Kill the grawl shamans animating the elementals threatening the lodge (9)
- Defeat the Svanir shamans spreading the dragon's corruption (10)
- Defeat the shaman's elite guard (10)
- Destroy the corrupted portals summoning creatures from the mists (10)
- Destroy the dragon totem (10)
- Kill the Svanir shaman chief to break his control over the ice elemental (10) [Group Event]
- Protect Scholar Brogun as he investigates the grawl tribe (10)
- White Moa (9)
- Ice Fisher #2: I could do this all day.
- Ice Fisher #1: You do. This is all you ever do.
- Ice Fisher #2: We need more than stories. We need trophies.
- Ice Fisher #1: Who needs them? The tale of the one that got away is always better.
- Ice Fisher #2: Heh. If it wasn't for the bards and skaalds, we'd be all fools.
- Ice Fisher #2: I can't feel my feet anymore.
- Ice Fisher #1: I'd sit, but I'd just freeze my hindquarters again.
- Ice Fisher #2: It's getting colder. I feel a storm coming.
- Ice Fisher #1: I've got icicles forming in my beard.