Map of Branded Mine
is a jumping puzzle
located just south of Varim's Run
in Fields of Ruin
Start from Tenaebron Waypoint and head west up the hill to the renown heart. Follow the path south, following the wall to your right. You will eventually reach an opening leading to the jumping puzzle marked by some jagged branded extrusions.
Alternatively start from Helliot Mine Waypoint and head north along the path.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the puzzle.
- Go immediately right from the cave entrance for the beginning.
- Jump on the bars carefully. Beware of falling debris from the ceiling, it may knock you down/off the beams. Debris falls when the screen shakes.
- When you reach the point where you can`t follow the bars anymore, jump on the top of the upended platform.
- Jump onto the next platform and test your skill on the last tricky bar.
- Jump straight across and follow the ledge. There are a few more bars to jump on, but they are considerably easier than the others. The last ledge will give you the Grand Chest and the achievement.
- Bring a speed buff, it will help on the longer jumps such as the upended platform.
- As with all jumping puzzles, it is recommended you switch the default bind for dodge (double-tap) to something you use less frequently.
- Branded Mine achievement
- Grand Chest