From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Evasive Arcana - Create an attunement-based spell after dodging. (Casts a weaker version of Churning Earth at the end of your dodge, applying 20 seconds of bleeding and 2 seconds of cripple.)
- Cannot move while channeling.
- The cripple is applied repeatedly, the period depending on the distance the enemy is from the epicenter.
- As Lightning Flash is an instant cast, it will not interrupt the channeling. Players can channel from a distance and then teleport into range before it ends.
- Combo notifications appear at the start of Churning Earth, even though the actual effects are not applied until the end of the channel. If a combo field expires before Churning Earth finishes channeling, the combo effects are still created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: