From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Come on, grunt. Hit me. Hit me!
Excuse me? What's your problem?
- My problem? Hey, I'm not the one just standing there not hitting me. Now, come on. Head shot, body shot, tail shot, I don't care. Just hit me!
I'm not going to just hit you for no reason.
- You want a reason? Your mother was a skritt. Your father was a quaggan. Your mini pet was a grub! Hit me!
I think I know why they call you "Punchin' Bag".
- They called me that because I can take a punch. Now, what part of "hit me" you do not understand? Do I have to use smaller words? Come on and hit me!
Since you insist.
- That's the spirit. Come on, let me have it. Hard as you can. Hit me!
- Here it comes.
- I'm not wasting my time.
- That's my cue to leave.
- It sounds like you've already taken a few too many punches.
- My mother always told me, "Never hit anyone who asks you to."