From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- If charr
- Hit hard. Hit fast. But the key to the winning is: hit last.
Ah, good to hear the Bane hasn't changed. I see you're Ash Legion.
- Ash Legion. Quick and quiet. So, you here to fight? Or to warm the bench?
I haven't been to the Bane since I was a cub. I'm just here to check the old place out.
- If you change your mind, watch out for the asura. They'll talk you to death.
- I'll try to remember that.
- I'll let you know. Thanks.
What brings you here to the Bane?
- I just returned from the front. Thought I'd hit the Bane for a little light entertainment. Maybe even pummel a few of these arrogant punks to help me unwind.
- Good luck with your pummeling.
- Thanks for the advice.
- If human
- Hit hard. Hit fast. Hit often. So, what brings you to the Bane? You a fighter or a cheerleader?
A little bit of both, actually. My mother was a fighter, and my father was a cheerleader.
- If you decide you'd like to take after your mother, look me up. I'd be happy to pound you. For dear old Mom.
- I look forward to it.
- I'm just visiting, thanks. So long.
- If norn, sylvari or asura
- Hit hard. Hit often. Then hit the showers.
I don't think I've ever met a charr who went anywhere near a shower.
- Yeah? Maybe you'd like to continue this conversation downstairs in the arena.
- No offense. I'm sure you must pass by showers all the time. Good-bye.
- Sound advice. Thanks.