From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Strike nearby foes, removing a boon from them. Gain a copy of any boon removed.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): +25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Might (20s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (3s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Nondamaging conditions currently on you are ineffective.
- Resolution (5s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Swiftness (5s): +33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (5s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Boons Removed: 1
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
— In-game description
- Illusionary Membrane — While you have regeneration, condition damage you deal is increased, and condition damage you take is reduced.
- Chaotic Transference — Chaos Armor grants protection when cast. When you gain protection, also gain regeneration.
- Chaotic Persistence — Gain concentration and expertise while affected by regeneration.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- Dune Cloak — Use Sand Shards when Mirage Cloak ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|May 11, 2021|
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: