From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Strike nearby foes, removing a boon from them. Gain a copy of any boon removed.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Alacrity (3s): 25% Skill Recharge Rate
- Fury (5s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (20s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Quickness (3s): Skills and actions are faster.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (5s): 50% Endurance Regeneration
- Boons Removed: 1
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: