Karde is one of Sabetha's lackeys in Spirit Vale. During the confrontation with Sabetha, he is summoned to fight alongside her. Karde will only appear in the encounter when Sabetha reaches 25% health and has retreated to her bomb pile.
Karde shares a similar design to Bandit Arsonists, wielding a flamethrower and sharing their attack patterns. Contrary to regular Bandit Arsonists, Karde is capable of summoning flame turrets.
- Flame Blast - Karde fires a continuous flamethrower blast at players, deals a devastating amount of damage.
- Heat - Fire a shotgun blast at nearby players.
- Special Mechanics
- Summon Flame Turrets - Karde periodically summons Karde's Flame Turrets which fire slow moving flame blasts named Linked Ignition.
- Stolen skills
- Karde has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Karde has a 48 range diameter hitbox, which is considered small.
- Karde was originally only able to take damage from conditions, but that made doing the encounter with power builds feel terrible. It is worth noting that Karde takes 25% bonus damage from conditions.
- Associated items
- ^ Encounter Design: Killing Players in Fun and Interesting Ways, GuildWars2.com