Karde is one of Sabetha's lackeys. During the confrontation with Sabetha, he is summoned to fight alongside her. Karde will only appear in the encounter when Sabetha reaches 25% health and has retreated to her bomb pile.
Karde shares a similar design to Bandit Arsonists, wielding a flamethrower and sharing their attack patterns. Contrary to regular Bandit Arsonists, Karde is capable of summoning flame turrets.
- Flame Blast - Karde fires a continuous flamethrower blast at players, deals a devastating amount of damage.
- Heat - Fire a shotgun blast at nearby players.
- Special Mechanics
- Summon Flame Turrets - Karde periodically summons Karde's Flame Turrets which fire slow moving flame blasts named Linked Ignition.
- Stolen skills
- Karde has 2597 armor (1374 toughness and 1223 defense).
- Karde has a 48 range diameter hitbox, which is considered small.
- Karde was originally only able to take damage from conditions, but that made doing the encounter with power builds feel terrible. It is worth noting that Karde takes 25% bonus damage from conditions.