From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Make it quick, I have to check these blasting caps for corrosion.
- You know, boom sticks. We've rigged this entire bridge with explosives.
- (If not asura)
Why would you do that?
- That asura gate's a stone's throw from Iron Legion Headquarters. We can't be sure what to expect.
You don't trust the asura?
- We trust the asura as much as we trust any furless race. The real question is, who do the asura trust?
What do you mean?
- (If charr)
- They're too chummy with the humans. Plus, their magic and golems...and those ears. It's unnatural. Not something you want in an ally.
- Good to know.
- (if human)
- With their obsession with magic and golems? And ears that won't stay upright? It's unnatural. We already have one dodgy ally. We don't need another.
- I hope you turn out to be wrong about both of us. Good-bye.
- (If asura)
Save your condescension for the humans. Besides, we guarantee all of our gates. Do you not trust us?
- I trust you asura about as far as I can throw you. Well, maybe not that far. The question is, who do you trust.
- Honestly, I wouldn't trust a charr to water my plants. Farewell.
- Sounds like you don't need any distractions. Good-bye.
- I'll leave you to your work, then.