— In-game description [?]
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- Continues pulsing even after leaving Lich Form.
- The damage scales like a heal, rather than a power skill. It does a base 778 damage with an additional 20% of your power.
- Applies Grim Specter to enemy players hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Grim Specter: This skill has been reworked to no longer clear conditions from allies or boons from enemies.
- This skill now tethers up to 5 nearby enemies, drawing Vitality to the lich.
- The lich gains up to 30 Vitality per stack for 20 seconds, life-stealing each pulse.
- Enemy players struck by this skill have their Vitality reduced by an equivalent amount for the same duration.
| September 30, 2014
- Grim Specter and Marked for Death: Updated the accuracy of skill facts for damage.
| June 03, 2014
- Updated the skill facts to show the number of boons (9) and conditions (12) removed as well as the maximum number of targets (5).
- Updated the skill description to better reflect the skill's functionality.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from removing conditions from allies in the explosion radius.
| June 25, 2013
- This ability can now be cast while moving.
- This skill is now unblockable.
| April 30, 2013
- The Grim Specter now strips boons from enemies and conditions from allies when it reaches its target point instead of only when the missile hits a target.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Grim Specter has been added to the game.