Gliga can be found at the Survivor's Encampment in Greyfern Expanses. She is responsible for the refugee survivors of the Thaumanova Reactor's incident, and is constantly being harassed by the Inquest, who wants to take some refugees to experiment on them.
- We've cerainly got our hands full around here. There's rogue magic floating free all over the place, turning things upside-down and inside-out.
- Great galumphing galaxies, kid. Don't you know? The Thaumanova Reactor's immediate area could no longer contain its mass. Kaboom! Now we're in topsy-turvy terrain. No one knows quite what to do.
How'd that happen?
- The results are still out on that test, though the prime suspect is the Inquest. They tend to play with forces beyond their ability to control. This time, several krewes died. It's not pretty up at the reactor.
How can I help?
- You're a brave soul, but if you really want to help, just make your way northwest. That's where you'll find the worst of the fallout. We've got to clean it up.
- You bet.
- I better go see for myself.
- Sounds like a mess. I'll be seeing you.
- Good luck.
- Inquest Agent Quartz: Attention! The Inquest has a proposition for the survivors of the reactor explosion. It's simple. Come with me and help with our experiments. In exchange, we'll cure your magical disruption.
- Gliga: Why should we trust you? We know you and yours were responsible for the explosion. And I don't suppose you could tell us how you plan to cure the survivors.
- Inquest Agent Quartz: Of course. Our experiment will leave you lifeless and bring our dream into fruition. It's a win-win situation!
- Inquest Agent Quartz: Listen well! The Inquest's purpose here is twofold. First, we will take back the energy core you stole from us.
- Gliga: Will you never learn? No one here wants to hear your babble. Leave immediately.
- Inquest Agent Quartz: Second, and most important, we will be taking you as participants in our experiments.
- Gliga: Everyone here survived the reactor explosion and you want to torture them some more? I will not allow it!
- Inquest Agent Quartz: Well, you've ruined my speech and any glimmer of hope you had of escaping with your life.
- Inquest Agent Quartz: The Inquest has not forgotten that you tried to steal our power core!
- Gliga: When you kidnapped our people, you left us no choice.
- Inquest Agent Quartz: That's unimportant. This golem has been powered by the core. You'll pay for your insolence!
- Gliga: That golem must be destroyed!
- Gliga: I've had quite enough Inquest for one day. Destroy the golem!