From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Interactive map (Depths)
- Welcome to the Garden of Dawn.
- (if Dawn bloom sylvari)
Thank you, Oraiste. Nice to see you in good spirits.
- And you, <Character name>. Our gathering place is in its full glory, don't you think? It's good to see so many new sprouts emerging at dawn.
- The Cycle of Dawn will usher in a new age.
- That's wonderful. Thank you for your time.
- (If not Dawn bloom sylvari)
You are of Cycle of Dawn? What does it teach you?
- We strive to be the wisdom and the voice of our people. We speak as diplomats and focus on establishing relations with others.
- (if a member of the Order of Whispers)
I have come to kindle the unkindled.
- Then you must be prepared to tame the untamable. Another Whispers agent! I've been assigned to keep an eye on the firstborn, though working in the Garden of Dawn, I've mostly heard about Aife and Dagonet.
What have you learned?
- Nothing about Aife that Gorrin doesn't already know. Dragonet resides in Divinity's Reach, representing the sylvari in royal matters there.
Does he plan to stay there long?
- He seems comfortable, but if he moves a muscle, I'll be the first to know. Meanwhile, I'm working toward finding a more strategic position from which to keep an eye on the other firstborn.
- I hope that works out for you.
- Good luck with that.
- It's beautiful. Take care.