From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Interactive map (Depths)
- Welcome to the Garden of Dawn.
You are of Cycle of Dawn? What does it teach you?
- We strive to be the wisdom and the voice of our people. We speak as diplomats and focus on establishing relations with others.
- (if Order of Whispers)
I have come to kindle the unkindled.
- Then you must be prepared to tame the untamable. Another Whispers agent! I've been assigned to keep an eye on the firstborn, though working in the Garden of Dawn, I've mostly heard about Aife and Dagonet.
What have you learned?
- Nothing about Aife that Gorrin doesn't already know. DragonetDivinity's Reach, representing the sylvari in royal matters there.
Does he plan to stay there long?
- He seems comfortable, but if he moves a muscle, I'll be the first to know. Meanwhile, I'm working toward finding a more strategic position from which to keep an eye on the other firstborn.
- I hope that works out for you.
- Good luck with that.
- (if Dawn bloom sylvari)
Thank you, Oraiste. Nice to see you in good spirits.
- And you, <Character name>. Our gathering place is in it's full glory, don't you think? It's good to see so many new sprouts emerging at dawn.
The Cycle of Dawn will usher in a new age.
- I hope so. The world could use a new dawn. Communication must surely be the key to making things right in the wake of the dragons.
- So true.
- That's wonderful. Thank you for your time.
- It's beautiful. Take care.
- Gardener Oraiste appears to be overconfident in his sources, as he remains unaware that Dagonet has moved from Divinity's Reach to Orr.