From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Call down a meteor shower onto the target area.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Each of the 24 meteors deal damage randomly around in the targeted area.
- Since each meteor has its own area, they may hit outside the skill's AoE circle if the center or a meteor's AoE is close enough to the border.
- Movement interrupts the channeling time, resulting in fewer meteors.
- The meteors will only fall within the limits of the map where player characters would be able to be (e.g: They won't fall on a slope a player can't climb or slide down from above). This can be used to narrow the spread and increase the effective damage of the skill.
- Can be precast during Burning Retreat for longer range cast, causing the channel to begin after the Burning Retreat ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 23, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.