From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Might (15s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
- Combat Only
— In-game description
- Any skill used while attuned to fire will trigger the effect, including but not limited to:
- Dodging will not count as a skill for this trait.
- Might is granted after the skill's aftercast delay. Because of this:
- The first skill used when entering combat by attacking first will grant might if it hits instantly (e.g: Signet of Air, Prayer to Lyssa), but not if they produce a projectile or other effect that may delay the damage (e.g.: Arcane Blast).
- This effect will trigger after switching attunements, and so the fire attunement skill will trigger the effect when attuned to other elements, but other attunement skill will not trigger it while attuned to fire.
- Skills part of a skill chain often override the previous skill's aftercast when they chain, and so might will only be granted after each skill if there's enough time for the aftercast delay to end between each skill activation. For example, while using Lightning Hammer, it is possible to obtain might on all 3 skills of the Lightning Swing chain, by disabling the autoattack and waiting until the might appears after each strike; and when interrupting any skill of the chain with any another skill that interrupt actions after the skill completes its activation, the aftercast will not be interrupted and might will be granted.
- Only triggers while in combat.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 06, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Puissance loosely translates as "might" from the french word "puissant".