From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Drop an explosive dragon's tooth on your foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Prior to a November 2012 game update, this skill applied the combo finisher in the position of the caster, and was later updated to correctly apply the finisher on targeted location in December 3rd update.
- Prior to 29 September, 2015, this skill used to be able to hit objects and enemies through walls as long as they were targeted and within a specific range.