The Mithric Cliffs are where Deathblade's Watch, a charr base, is situated. The base was previously a fortified settlement where young charr were trained and commerce was conducted but, since the peace talks, the location has become quieter and the garrison has thinned significantly. Currently, the operational focus has moved to controlling the renegades and separatists that have risen up in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Deathblade's Watch Waypoint —
Deathblade's Watch Vista —
- On the southwest edge of the base is a watchtower staffed by two marksmen. The vista is at the top of the winding staircase, on the viewing deck.
- Deathblade's Watch
- Break up the fight instigated by the Renegade (34)
- Drive off the Separatists attacking Deathblade Watch (34)
- Blood Legion Soldier (34)
- Blacksmith (34)
- Candra (34)
- Disgruntled Soldier (34)
- Drunken Soldier (34)
- Engineer Quicktemper (32)
- Grathda (33)
- Greyffan Torneye (34)
- Guard Doomcrown (34)
- Guard Doomfang (34)
- Iron Legion Engineer (34)
- Legionnaire Aemilia Brightsword (34)
- Marghel Talekeeper (34)
- Primus Gravepelt (34)
- Scout Fabrala Nightdagger (34)
- Soldier (34)
- Worker (34)
- Brewer Lagersmith (34)
- Trianna (34)
- Candra: Spot any Vanguard?
- Soldier: Got a whiff of some yesterday.
- Soldier: We were eating fried kidneys, and this buddy of mine drops one in his water.
- Soldier: So he takes out his dagger, shoves it in the cup, pulls out the kidney, and eats the whole soggy thing.
- Soldier: He hates dirty claws, so he won't touch food. But he'll eat a cold, soggy kidney, as long as it's stuck to the end of a dagger.
- Candra: I can't picture myself enjoying that.
- Brewer Lagersmith: I'll drain this keg in the spirit of Bear: by myself and without mercy.
- Brewer Lagersmith: (sneezing)
- Brewer Lagersmith: (laugh) Sure! Why not?
- Marghel Talekeeper: My old eyes could get used to this gorgeous view.
- Marghel Talekeeper: Observe everything you see. Listen to the soldiers when they come back from their orders. All survivors have something to teach you.
- Marghel Talekeeper: My old fahrar, nearly all gone now. I'll drink to them tonight.
- Primus Gravepelt: Move with your whole body. Feel the move before you strike.
- Primus Gravepelt: Never get emotional in a fight. It keeps you smarter than any wild animal you'll face.
- Primus Gravepelt: Excellent!
- At the northern edge of the camp, near Brewer Blacksmith, is a hearth that chefs can use.