Steel yourself and channel a burst of spectral agony to foes within range.
- Damage: 851 (3.2)?
- Condition Effect Ignored
- 3 Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- 5 Torment (6s): 660 Damage, 954 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Launch: 0
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 900
— In-game description [?]
Channeled Agony is available to players that have trained Spectral Aid within the Ancient Magics section of the Heart of Thorns mastery track, providing them with a powerful fifth skill to use while downed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 08, 2021
- This skill no longer applies the damaging Spectral Agony condition. Strike damage doubled. Torment stacks applied on hit increased from 3 to 5.
|September 29, 2020
- This skill has been renamed Channeled Agony, and it has been significantly reworked. Its base damage has been increased by 77%, from 0.9 to 1.6 multiplier. The baseline damage over time from agony has been increased by 100%, from 500 per second to 1,000 per second at level 80. This skill no longer inflicts confusion or cripple. The duration of torment has been increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds. It now grants 3 stacks of stability for 3 seconds when the skill is activated. The visual effect has been sped up to better match with the filling circle, and the animation length has been aligned to match that, reducing the casting time from 3 seconds to 2 seconds. The tooltip description of this skill has been fixed.
|February 08, 2017
- Signet of Agony has been added to the game.