From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Activ. type
- Game link
Steel yourself and channel a burst of spectral agony to foes within range.
- Damage: 851 (3.2)?
- Condition Effect Ignored
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.3
- Torment (6s): 660 Damage, 954 Damage if Foe Is Stationary5
- Launch: 0
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 900
- Defiance Break: 232
— In-game description
Channeled Agony is available to players that have trained Spectral Aid within the Ancient Magics section of the Heart of Thorns mastery track, providing them with a powerful fifth skill to use while downed.
- Not available when drowning.
- Not available in Raids, Strikes, Structured PvP, or WvW.
- This skill used to be called Signet of Agony and gave the Life Steal effect before it underwent a significant rework.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|June 08, 2021||
|September 29, 2020||
|February 08, 2017||