Visiting Trader (Dungeon Merchant)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Dungeon Merchant. For other services, see Visiting Trader.
- To check what skins you have already unlocked, see: Dungeon unlocks
Inventories displayed depend on dialogue selection:
- Ascalonian Catacombs armor and weapons
- Caudecus's Manor armor and weapons
- Twilight Arbor armor and weapons
- Sorrow's Embrace armor and weapons
- Citadel of Flame armor and weapons
- Honor of the Waves armor and weapons
- Crucible of Eternity armor and weapons
- The Ruined City of Arah armor and weapons
- Interested in trading for rare armor and weapon relics?
What weapons do you have?
- Here are all the weapons I have for trade.
- Ascalonian Catacombs. Show me weapons from
- Caudecus's Manor. Show me weapons from
- Twilight Arbor. Show me weapons from
- Sorrow's Embrace. Show me weapons from
- Citadel of Flame. Show me weapons from
- Honor of the Waves. Show me weapons from
- Crucible of Eternity. Show me weapons from
- Arah. Show me weapons from
What armor pieces do you have?
- Here are all the armor pieces I have for trade.
- Show me armor from Ascalonian Catacombs.
- Show me armor from Caudecus's Manor.
- Show me armor from Twilight Arbor.
- Show me armor from Sorrow's Embrace.
- Show me armor from Citadel of Flame.
- Show me armor from Honor of the Waves.
- Show me armor from Crucible of Eternity.
- Show me armor from Arah.
- Not right now.
- The June 7th, 2022 game update introduced requirements of completing paths to be able to purchase items from Dungeon Merchants. Accounts that have already completed any story mode or explorable path before this change became exempt from this requirement.