From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- These cannons are mighty impressive.
They are impressive. What do you do around here?
- I'm in charge of keeping the cannons nice and oiled. It's a messy job, but very important.
What exactly does that entail?
- Well, you have to gather skale oil sacs and squeeze the oil out of them. It isn't pretty.
How did you end up with that job?
- I was accused of spilling oil all over the cannon master. But, I didn't do it!
- Sure you didn't. Good luck with all this.
- I'm going to try to forget that, by leaving.
- Yuck, that sounds dirty. I'll leave you to it.
Simon? Isn't that name a bit human?
- Yes. Look, I don't want to talk about it. So if that's all you are interested in, you can shove off.
- What do you do around here? (Same as "They are impressive. What..." above)
- Don't be so touchy. I'm out of here.
- Ah, I've seen bigger. I'm out of here.
- During the event Kill skritt to collect cannonballs
- We got skritt in our stock of cannonballs! Little rats are stealing them.
Really? How can I stop them?
- Kill them all, nasty rodents, and bring the cannonballs back.
- Can do. Those skritt are dead!
- I'll stop those scoundrels!