From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Have you tried out one of our cannons yet?
What do you mean try them out?
- If you're lucky enough to find an unoccupied one, you can fire off those cannons over there.
Is that why you guard these cannonballs so zealously?
- Yes and no. There's always skritt lurking about, and they'll steal the crumbs from your beard if you're not paying attention.
I hate skritt!
- Me too. Lousy pukes. Now, I'm angry. Leave me be.
- Okay. Stupid skritt.
- I'll look out for them.
- That sounds sweet. I'm going to do that.
- I haven't. I'm going to do that right now.
- During event
- My cannonballs! I've had it with these skritt. No mercy! This time, they've done it. Do whatever you need to do, just bring me back my cannonballs!
What do you want me to do about it?
- Track the skittering trash eaters, and get my cannonballs back. Kill every skritt that gets in your way.
- Seems simple enough. On my way.
What do you do with these cannonballs anyway?
- Ah! These cannons that you see behind me are the best we have to offer in big damage-making weaponry. We make them and send them out to our battle troops.
- Impressive. Keep up the good work.
- Bye, now.