From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Skradden Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Podaga Steading Waypoint —
- Skradden Waypoint —
Podaga Steading Vista —
- At the eastern side of the lodge, jump across three tree-stumps to ascend to the upper level. Continue circling around the lodge to climb to the roof. Once at the top locate the Vista.
- Podaga Steading
- Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (17, 22, 24)
- Kill the Imbued Icebrood Champion (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Defend the inhabitants of Podaga Steading (23)
- Drive the dredge from Podaga Steading (23)
- Destroy the dredge tunneler (24)
- At Podaga Steading
- Elder: Have you kids ever heard the tale of the Raven Witch?
- Elder: She waits until little boys and girls wander into the forest alone, and once their backs are turned...
- Elder: ...She gets 'em! Then she takes the children back to her cave, and eats them up. (gobble)
- Child (1): (gasp)
- Child (2): I'm never gonna go into the forest alone! Not ever!
- Cub: Hah! I'm not afraid of no crazy lady in a cave.
- Hunter (1): There sure are a lot of do-gooders in these hills.
- Hunter (2): There's a lot of good that needs doing.
- Hunter (1): The spring water is a lot warmer here than at home.
- Hunter (2): That's because there's a drake in the tunnels below, breathing fire on the rocks.
- Hunter (1): Really?
- Hunter (2): Sure. There's also a krait catching our fish and a centaur giving rides to the children.
- Hunter (1): Some sort of grinding hum kept me awake last night.
- Hunter (2): The drakes have been active lately.
- Hunter (1): Not drakes. It sounded like the ground getting ready to open up and swallow us all.
- Urchin (1): He looks strong.
- Urchin (2): I bet he could snap our necks like twigs.
- Hunter: Don't tempt me.
- Hunter: Stop following me.
- Urchin (2): What?
- Urchin (1): We're not doing anything.
- Hunter: Why I'm gonna–
- Urchin: Ah! Ahhh!
- Hunter: For the last time, we're not a hunting party! Now scram!