From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Vilnia Shadowsong is a powerful mesmer and shaman of Raven. She has turned to the dark side of Raven's teachings and has been killing children to increase her own power. She is aided by the sylvari Noxia.
- AoE Lightning
- Knocks Back
- First time she hits 75% and 25% health she will summon four Visions of Raven.
- First time she hits 50% she will summon two phantasms and disappear until they are defeated.
- Winds of Chaos - Bounce an orb of energy between foes and allies that applies random boons to allies and random conditions to foes.
- Stolen skills
| Crystallized Chaos
(only drops if the HOPE IV: The Catalyst collection is active)
| Raven's Power
(only drops if the Nevermore IV: The Raven Spirit collection is active)
- When approaching but not engaging
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Your nightmare and my illusions make great companions, Noxia. It's going to be a good day.
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Prepare the subject with care, dear. I want no repeat of what happened last time.
- Noxia: Gladly, mistress.
- Noxia: Mistress, our subject is nearly ripe enough.
- Noxia: Do you think it will hurt?
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Oh, yes.
- Noxia: (laugh) I can't wait to see what happens.
- Vilnia Shadowsong: I feel you out there, hero. Come on in and see what darkness your mind holds.
- Upon aggro
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Cawww! Enfold them in Nightmare, Noxia!
- Upon reaching 75% health the first time
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Are you aware your pain is an illusion?
- Upon reaching 50% health the first time
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Wrong. And wrong again. (laugh) Oh, your mind is weak and fragile.
- Upon reaching 25% health the first time
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Feel my black ink seep into the river of your thoughts! (laugh)
- Upon defeat
- Vilnia Shadowsong: Raven, wrap my soul in your dark wings. (gasp)
- When she dies, her model changes into a phantasm of herself, showing that she doesn't actually die.
- An Elder in Skradden Slopes tells a group of children about a Raven Witch who abducts children and eats them, which seems to be describing Vilnia.