Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (Snowden Drifts)
Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence
- Dragon's Rising
- Event type
- Group event
Spawn point in Skradden Slopes.
Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence is a level 17, 22, or 24 event that occurs on the hill southeast of Lost Child's Sorrow Waypoint, the hill east of Snowdrift Haven Waypoint, or on the hill north of Skradden Waypoint.
This event spawns 15 minutes after the previous occurrence after the relevant NPCs are escorted to its location. The consortium and Durmand Priory research teams will randomly choose from any of the possible locations, causing either two events against the inquest or a larger event with a three-way battle. The NPCs leading each party are determined and do not need player assistance, but will take a safe route with fewer hostile enemies which may increase the length of the escort phase. The random inquest enemies and coalescence scale depending on the number of players.
The Consortium event starts south of Lornar's Gate at the map portal, while the Priory event starts inside the tower courtyard at Scholar's Cleft waypoint. A member of each party, Consortium Representative Bjorni and Priory Explorer Teela, will remain at the camps to guide players towards the location their leader chose to investigate.
- Inquest Morale
- Coalescence Proximity to Inquest Collector
- Coalescence dissipates in x/7:00
The coalescence will also drop raw Ley Energy bundles during the event which enemies, NPCs, and players may carry back to the Ley Capacitors to pull the coalescence closer to their party. If the inquest manage to capture the coalescence the event will fail, but if the other parties pull it they still need to reduce the inquest morale in order to succeed.
- Manager Shana
- Consortium Representative
- Consortium Guard
- Magister Fiona
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Explorer
- Elite Coalescence
- Veteran Lead Scientist
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Golemancer
- Inquest Technician
- Basic Recovery Golem
- Velocitronic Recovery Golem
- Perdurable Recovery Golem
- Departing from camp
- Magister Fiona: This way! Move!
- Manager Shana: Time to go.
- Upon reaching event location
- Magister Fiona: That's something Raven himself has rarely seen.
- Manager Shana: Over there!
- Event start
- Veteran Lead Scientist: Let's get this delivery over with. I've got places to go. Things to do. People to kill.
- Magister Fiona: Attack!
- Manager Shana: Oh! Watch out!
- Upon receiving ley energy from a player
- Magister Fiona: Wonderful
- Manager Shana: (cheer) Yeah, that's it!
- Event success
- Veteran Lead Scientist: Unthinkable!
- Magister Fiona: That's enough for now.
- Manager Shana: That's the way!
- Magister Fiona: Come on now. Let's get moving.
- Manager Shana: Come with me.
- Event failure
- Veteran Lead Scientist: That's it! Roll out! We got all the magical power we need.
- Magister Fiona: Oh, fine. You win.
- Manager Shana: Oh my. That was embarrassing.
- Upon returning to camp
- Magister Fiona: We're here.
- Manager Shana: All right, we're here.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Priory will apply the Priory Supporter effect.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Consortium will apply the Consortium Supporter effect.
- Conservation of Magic: Out of the Wrong Hands — Successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Thwart the Inquest — Don't allow the Inquest to collect any accumulated ley-line magic. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line "Research" — Assist the Consortium in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3 )
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line Research — Assist the Priory in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Fiona's Stockpile — In Snowden Drifts, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Priory. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Shana's Ambition — In Snowden Drifts, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Consortium. (3 )