From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Double-click to open.
— In-game description
|Portal Breaker||Current Events||3|
|Make an Awakened invasion force retreat from an area.
|Awakening Threat||Current Events||5|
|Help fight off Awakened attacking near major cities.
|Lost Invasion||Current Events||5|
|Help fight off Awakened attacking Southsun Cove.
- Completing any of the following story steps:
- 1 2 - 11 41
- Piles of Bloodstone Dust (2-8) (level 80 only)
- Chance at the following:
- Two of the following:
- A random Awakened weapon:
- A random Named Mordant weapon (rarely):
- Namot, Night Whisperer of Severance
- Lacan, Denied Respite of Severance
- Chag, Led into Darkness of Severance
- Gamal, Poisoner of the Well of Severance
- Sama, Profane the Wondrous of Severance
- Pega, Who Fattens the Vulture of Severance
- Taham, the Adversary of Severance
- Banur, Who Targets the Just of Severance
- Thag, Cycle of Tears of Severance
- Sarthel, Concealing Truth of Severance
- Harsab the Divider of Severance
- El, Left Hand of Joko of Severance
- Aloeth, Revel in Ruin of Severance
- Cothol, Fieldburner of Severance
- Eiron, Bellowing Grief of Severance
- Melki, Misshapen Offering of Severance
- A random Elonian weapon:
- Piece of Rare Unidentified Gear (1)
- Piece of Unidentified Gear (1-2)
- One random material drop:
- Tier 5 basic or intermediate crafting materials:
- Tier 6 basic or intermediate crafting materials:
- Tier 5 rare crafting materials:
- Tier 6 rare crafting materials:
- Drop rate research can be found here.
- Phylacteries are traditionally boxes containing scrolls with sacred verses upon them, to be worn as an amulet. Dungeons and Dragons has famously associated these with liches, who use them to contain their souls.