From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Domain of Istan
- Event type
- Meta event
- Part of
- Sunspear Uprising
- Total events
Sunspear Uprising is a meta event that takes place in Domain of Istan.
Depending on how busy the map is the pre-event stage may be completed quickly. After the pre-event is completed the assault part of the event begins.
The assault part of the event lasts for 15 minutes, with some additional time to collect Supply Stashes after defeating the boss.
- Defeat Joko's forces throughout Istan, and intercept corpse caravans to aid the Sunspear uprising.
- Mordant Crescent Forces
- Intercept the corpse caravan departing from Champion's Dawn (80) [Group Event]
- Intercept the corpse caravan departing from Heretic's Arena (80) [Group Event]
- Intercept the corpse caravan departing from the Astralarium (80) [Group Event]
- The Sunspears are assaulting Palawadan, and they plan to attack the Great Hall next. (Whilst Palawadan assault is ongoing)
- The Sunspears are raiding the Mordant Crescent Great Hall.
Time Remaining: 15:00
- Break through the main gate of the Mordant Crescent Great Hall (80) [Group Event]
- Clear the Awakened forces from the courtyard (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Mordant Crescent Captain (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the mesmerizing fountains of Joko (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Warden Amala (80) [Group Event]
- Event success: You've crushed the enemy, but they've already cast their dark ritual. Grab supplies while you still can!
- The Mordant Crescent's plague ritual has completed. Regroup your forces and prepare for another attack!
Escape the Great Hall: 1:00
- The Sunspear army needs to regroup before attempting to raid the Great Hall again.
- Daily Living World Season 4: Daily Domain of Istan Corpse Caravan Disruptor — Disrupt three corpse caravans in the Domain of Istan. (0)
- Daybreak: Not Thirsty — Destroy 25 Fountains of Joko while raiding the Mordant Crescent Great Hall. (3 )
- Daybreak: Portal Dodger — Defeat Warden Amala without stepping on one of her portals. (1 )
- Since the January 22, 2019 Game update, players are limited to 12 chests in the Mordant Crescent Great Hall per day per account.
- This meta event is not on a fixed timer.