Fisherman is a human NPC in Archen Foreland, who asks to be escorted while he takes his pack bull to cool off in the nearby lake. He briefly becomes a merchant if you successfully rescue him after he is swallowed in the Kill the alpha drake event.
- Kill the alpha drake (45)
|Half-Eaten Shoes||Light boots||Fine||45||3 28|
|Half-Eaten Greaves||Heavy boots||Fine||45||3 28|
|Half-Eaten Boots||Medium boots||Fine||45||3 28|
During Kill the alpha drake
- Event ready
- My pack bull's gotten overheated in this sun. I'd take him to the water to cool down, but it's not safe to leave the road. I've heard too many horror stories about pirate ambushes.
- Go on. I've got your back.
- That's too bad.
- Kealin: What are you doing? You brought a drake dinner right into the nest!
- Fisherman: It's alright, don't worry.
- [The fisherman is eaten, the pack bull is struck with fear]
- Pack Bull: Moooooo!
- Fisherman: Mrrrpphhhh. Mmppph. Mmmmphhhhh! Mffflemffff! Mrph! Mrph!
- Fisherman lives
- Kealin: You need to get back on the road! Head to Marshwatch Haven.
- Fisherman: Thank the gods you came along!
- I can't believe I'm still alive after being eaten by that drake! But I found the most amazing thing inside of it. Since I owe you my life, I suppose I would sell it to you. Want to see?
- Sure, I'll take a look.
- No, thanks. But I was glad to help.