From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Interactive map (Depths)
- If sylvari
- I hear you'll be leaving us again soon, <Character name>. Your Wyld Hunt has come so early. Is there anything we Dusk blooms can offer to ease your upcoming journey?
Only your wisdom.
- (If Dusk bloom)
- Here's my advice to you, Dusk bloom. Never forget that others could mean you harm, even other sylvari. Not everyone sees the world as we do, and not everyone is hospitable.
- Thank you, gardener.
- (If not Dusk bloom)
- I know it's not foremost in your nature, but remember that knowledge can give you power. Always arm yourself first with it, and then with steel, shadow, or words.
- Thank you, Dusk gardener. I'll remember.
- I just came to say good-bye.
- If not sylvari
- My my. <Character's race>, you're so robust for one of your kind. Would you care to take shade in the Dusk garden? Here, we revere knowledge and would welcome your tales.
- (If in Durmand Priory)
They talk about Dusk sylvari at the Durmand Priory.
- Do they? How very flattering. We have much in common, you know? I've met others who work and study at the Priory, and they love knowledge as we Dusk blooms do.
- I'll return some other time.
- I must continue on my way.