- This article is about the short bow skill. For the harpoon gun skill, see Disabling Shot (thief harpoon gun skill).
— In-game description [?]
- The leap's maximum range is roughly 240 units.
- You can use this skill even when facing away from your target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| November 17, 2015
- This skill will now always move you directly away from your target.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
| July 01, 2014
- Fixed an issue that caused the character to briefly move back toward the target when firing at an enemy behind the thief.
| April 15, 2014
- Reduced the length of this skill's evasion component from 100% of the skill's duration to 64% of the skill's duration - an overall reduction of .3 seconds.
- Evasion is still applied immediately upon using the skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to stop moving momentarily when using this skill on opponents behind the thief.
| October 22, 2012
- This skill can now be fired continuously at targets behind the player without the ability jumping them back toward the target.
- This skill now also has a cost when firing at targets behind the player.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Disabling Shot has been added to the game.