Disabling Shot (thief short bow skill)/history
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Disabling Shot: This skill will now always move you directly away from your target.
- Disabling Shot: Movement-speed adjustments no longer affect the intended travel distance.
- Disabling Shot (Short Bow): Fixed an issue that caused the character to briefly move back toward the target when firing at an enemy behind the thief.
- Disabling Shot (Shortbow): Reduced the length of this skill's evasion component from 100% of the skill's duration to 64% of the skill's duration—an overall reduction of .3 seconds.
- Evasion is still applied immediately upon using the skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to stop moving momentarily when using this skill on opponents behind the thief.
— In-game description [?]
- Disabling Shot: This skill can now be fired continuously at targets behind the player without the ability jumping them back toward the target.
- This skill now also has a cost when firing at targets behind the player.