From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Engage Photon Forge
- Activ. type
- Game link
Fire multiple piercing blasts at your target.
- Damage (8x): 2,000 (5.12)?
- Damage (8x): 624 (1.6)?
- Heat Gained: 2%
- Burning (3s): 3,144 Damage8
- Burning (1s): 1,048 Damage8
- Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile (20% chance)
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Aim-Assisted Rocket — Missile hits launch a rocket at your target. After enough rockets have been fired, an orbital strike is called instead. This trait has an internal cooldown.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Incendiary Powder — Burning you inflict lasts longer, and your critical hits inflict burning.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The land attack animation depicts the player wielding dual pistols, whereas the underwater attack animation depicts the player wielding a rifle or harpoon gun.
- The holographic pistols bear some resemblance to HOPE.
- The holographic rifle bears some resemblance to Scarlet's Kiss.