Defend the kodan priestess
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Defend the kodan priestess
- Ritual Progress
- Shining Grove
- Close portals to slow the enemy's advance.
- Portals: x/2
These are the expected rewards for a level 80 player.
- Aberrant Imp
- Aberrant Murellow
- Aberrant Wisp
- Corrupted Griffon
- Elite Fallen Pinipal (Upscaled only)
- Fallen Bear Shaman
- Fallen Furfly
- Fallen Kodan
- Fallen Kodan Icehammer
- Fallen Kodan Infantry
- Fallen Pinipal
- Fallen Raven Shaman
- Icebrood Elemental
- Icebrood Goliath
- Icebrood Kodan
- Icebrood Troll
- Icebrood Wolf
- Svanir Berserker
- Svanir Hunter
- Svanir Mauler
- Veteran Corrupted Griffon
- Veteran Icebrood Elemental
- Veteran Icebrood Kodan
- Veteran Svanir Hunter
- Veteran Svanir Mauler
- Before the event
- Shining Grove: Do you hear it? Jormag's whisper echoes through ice and stone. I must rid this place of it.
- Shining Grove: This shrine shepherds my people to Koda's side. But Jormag whispers to the departed, and they join the dragon.
- Shining Grove: A great kodan hero fell here long ago. Jormag mocks her—desecrates this place.
- Shining Grove: This shrine honors the fallen, but Jormag's voice breaks the silence. I must drive it away from here.
- Event start
- Shining Grove: This is a sacred temple to the kodan, and your whispers are not welcome here!
- Shining Grove: Jormag! I am here to silence your lies!
- Shining Grove: Jormag speaks in whispered lies. Do not listen! Hear my voice and mine alone!
- Shining Grove: Do not listen to Jormag's voice! Hear me, and return to Koda's side once more!
- During event
- Shining Grove: We must purge these kodan shrines of the dragon's voice, or their souls will be lost! Please, help me!
- Shining Grove: Jormag! You send more of your servants, but your grip weakens! Relent!
- Shining Grove: Jormag sends its servants to stop me. But the will of Koda is balance. The will of Koda is peace.
- Shining Grove: The dragon wishes for its voice alone to be heard. Do not yield!
- Shining Grove: Do you feel it, my lost brothers and sisters? The evil in this place begins to retreat. But we are not finished yet!
- Event success
- Shining Grove: Do you feel that? Balance is restored. The shrine is silent once again. If only for a time.
- Shining Grove: Jormag surrendered this place, yet still I feel its presence around us. I will need to return later, I'm sure.
- Shining Grove: There. The beast's presence is removed...for now. But it will return. It always does.
- Shining Grove: It's gone, though never for long. Jormag's voice travels with the wind.
- Event failure
- Shining Grove: Koda forgive me, I cannot stay here! Everyone, flee the whispers! When they fade, I will try once more.
- This event is an optional part of the Still Waters Speaking story step.
- The place at which the next event will happen is predictable and can be determined by following Shining Grove after the event or by referring to the next location on the map above in counter clockwise order.