From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum charges gain a burst of speed.
- Expert Examination — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them. Gyro skills debilitate enemies upon death.
- This skill causes 200 Defiance bar damage.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||