From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Use your A.E.D. to stun an enemy.
— In-game description
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||