Dostoev Sky Peak
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Dostoev Sky Peak
12 1 1
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Connects to
- The Grey Road
The Wide Expanse
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Priory thwart dredge excavation in Dostoev Sky Peak (46)
- Skill Challenges
- Foreman's Gear
- Dostoev Sky Peak Vista
- From the main room, find a tunnel on the southeastern wall -- looks like a U shape on the map. It is directly south of the "S" of Sky Peak on the map.
- At the end of the tunnel, you'll find a ramp onto the scaffolding. At the second turn, you should encounter a door. If the door is open, skip to step five.
- If the door is closed, continue to ascend the scaffolding, and upon reaching the walkway at the top, follow it onto the large platform.
- Pull the chains guarded by the Veteran Dredge Oscillator, and then return to the now-opened door encountered earlier.
- Follow the pathway beyond the door. At the platform with the Veteran Dredge Resonator, follow the pathway to the left (it should look as though it were descending).
- Continue to follow the pathway, eventually arriving at the vista and a Dredge Chest (guarded by another veteran).
- Kill the imp lord to stop him from summoning more imps (45)
- Gather blueprints from dredge engineers or document barrels and return them to Oliver (46)
- Protect Explorer Harlow while he finds the Dragon's Eye (46)
- Stop the hulking pyrite elemental (46)
- Guild Missions
- Spider Scurry
- Explorer Harlow (46)
- Sylvan Hound (46)
- Priory Explorer (46)
- Arcanist Dotta (46)
- Dredge Disaggregator (46)
- Dredge Excavator (46)
- Dredge Mining Suit (46)
- Dredge Oscillator (46)
- Dredge Ratnik (46)
- Dredge Resonator (46)
- Dredge Reverberant (46)
- Veteran Dredge Disaggregator (46)
- Veteran Dredge Oscillator (46)
- Veteran Dredge Resonator (46)
- Repurposed Rock Grinder
- Dredge Document Barrel
- Dredge Weapons Cache
- Chunk of Dredge Ore
- Magnificent Chest (only after Spider Scurry)
- Dwarven Tomb
- Dredge Chest
- Chest (only after Kill the imp lord to stop him from summoning more imps)
- This location is named after Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky.