True Nature (centaur)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Fortified Blessing — Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Invigorating Dismissal — Grant endurance when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Core Value — Improve the effects of the True Nature skill.
- Shining Aspects — Using a consume skill heals you.
- Draconic Echo — You retain your facet passives for a duration after using their consume skills. Your facet passives grant additional bonuses.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||